Sunday, August 17, 2008

Sorry it has been a long time since my last post. The stresses of work and a possible move have demanded my focus. There are numerous things to consider when the prospect of moving your family comes into play. We aren't sure if it is a done deal yet, but if it does happen there will be some sacrifices made. Life rarely presents you with a chance to benefit without asking for something in return, so at least it is giving me an option.
Colden is doing great, he still has us wrapped around his chubby little fingers. He has a cold right now, but it only seems to bother him at night. He apparently caught something from those snotty little kids at daycare.

Chris


1 comment:

Unknown said...

What a cutie! Colden, you make Lola smile so! You make my day everyday when I see your beautiful smile and I see how you change and grow