Monday, July 14, 2008

Back Home

Well we survived another road trip. It is safe to say Colden's threshold for the car seat rests at about the 3 1/2 hour mark. He did well over all. Back to back weekends that involve being in the car for at least 8 hours of the weekend tend to be very tiring. I apparently can't road trip like I used to. We enjoyed seeing everyone in Big Spring and introducing them to our newest addition. Colden got to see his Uncle Bubba (Krissi's brother Cliff) and I'm sure Colden is in for years of spoiling from him. Krissi went back to work today; I hope it wasn't harder for her than she is letting on. Thankfully we have Lynn (her mother) in town for the week to help ease this transition. Then next week my mother will come in for a week. Their help is really appreciated, but I think their stay is more self serving. This week's entry is a little short...I'm still trying to get caught up from being gone, but I hope the pictures are enjoyable.
Chris

No comments: